Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Things


So, little Witnee decided that she needed to help me make cookies, except I think the dough ended up in her mouth then on the cookie sheet. She's a little turd. All the kids had to do their part with pouring in the ingredients. It's kinda funny when I go to make something either one or all of them think they need to help every time even if it's just Mac and Cheese.
With how the world is going I am glad that the little things can make them happy. Kids are funny.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love that the kids are always helpful, but sometimes I'm in a giant hurry and things would be easier if I could work alone, but I know we will wnt these days back at some point.

Snyder-mom said...

How ambitious you are to make cookies from scratch. I just get that fund raiser cookie dough out of the freezer that keeps building up. For some reason when the kids ask me to buy cookie dough. I just can't say no.