Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Hunt

So Mike and Justin talked my husband into going on the hunt with them this year. They asked every year but Danny never went until know. Now you all half to know how big of hunters Mike, Justin, and my Dad are, they stay for a week or longer then they come home for a few days and then go back out. Well it's only day 2 and I am haveing a hard time sleeping at night, Danny has never left us for longer then a night. So this is all new to me.
Jodi and Trina laugh at me cuz I half to keep texting him. They keep telling me I'll get use to it. It's just hard, he is usually here when I am. We do, do things alone but not ever this long. So me and the kids went into Jodi's last night and Jodi did my hair for me, she colored it,cut,and thinned it out for me, The girls wanted streaks in their hair so Jod put some in their hair. Trina came and brought Dinner so we all just hung out. It was fun!! Thanks Guys for keeping me busy I Love you both

4 comments:

Trinbean said...

What a wimp....just kidding I know it is really hard, it took me a good 5 years before I was fully okay with mike leaving me for 2 weeks. Its hard to go to work, take care of the kids and just get through the days, but I do it for mike because I just know how much he loves it!!!! I love ya too...I had a lot of fun hanging with you and jod last night silly but I was looking forward to just hanging out and to see the result of your hot new hair do!!!! Girls night tomorrow...can we say HELLLLL YEAAAHHH!!!!

Jodi said...

Welcome back. I have read about Disneyland for months. Hell ya! new info. It was fun hanging out...

Anonymous said...

LOL! I feel the same way when Bryan's gone. We just aren't apart that much.

Snyder-mom said...

It sounds like you're making the best of it! Getting your hair done, and partying with the girls! You guys sound like you always have tons of fun when you get together. You'll be so busy, 2 weeks will fly right by.