Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Party

So, The last 3 years I have done a Halloween Party for the kids. I invite all the neices and nephews. his year I let the kids invite some friends too. I make lunch and have goodies then we play a few games, The kids like it they get to wear their costumes and just have fun. I also enjoy it because I get to see them all in their cute costumes.

I did things a little diffrent this year, I split the younger group from the older group, The older ones wanted to have their friends and cousins over to watch scary movies. The funnie thing is Danny and I Was sitting up stairs and heard the


Scarry music Danny decided to scare the girls even more by hammering on the window, it was pretty funny. Well Gracie was a cute pumpkin, Wyatt was a scream, Parker was sharpae? One of the twins was a bratt bat, the other was a witch, Witnee was a Duck, Tanner was a clone

Shyan was a punk pirate, Sadie was a gothic fairy, I cant remeber what all the friend where. It was alot of fun. I enjoy doing it, we was missing some of the cousins this year but maby they will make next years. I hope all the kids had fun and I hope they all have a safe Halloween!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!


0 comments: