Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Animal Crazy

Most of you know that my dog is blind, So here is a cute story for you. Witnee loves buster this is her dog, she gets mad at him because he wont play chase, I half to reminde her that he is blind, Anyways She decided that he was her baby she put him in the stroller and made sure



he was buckled in, she pushed him around forever. after a few hours she left him there and he started yelping I told her that she needed to get him out, She said mom buster is blind he needs to stay there. I had a pict but cant find it of the dog asleep in the stroller. Poor dumb blind thing, but it's good that he is loved. Danny got a lab for the duck hunts and is training him with a thing called a dummy witnee thought she needed one for buster, she says she is training buster, She is funny, she can honestly say that buster is hers, she feeds him and she plays with him. she also makes Danny give him loves at night. I just laugh, Nan thought she needed her own dog that lasted about three weeks then I was done, Nan is too involved with softball and her friends, so I made her sale the poor puppie he wasnt getting the attention he needed. I felt bad but it was best for the dog and Nana. She made some money so it made her feel a little better. The things we do for our kids.





1 comments:

The Holmes Family said...

Wow, that's crazy your dog is blind, I had no idea. That's so cute that Witnee loves him so much.