Friday, July 11, 2008

What A Great 4th

Nice view, Trina was letting Gracie get her little piggys wet, she just didn't like it. Shy, Parker and Wyatt played in the water to cool off. Let me tell you that Wyatt is such the trooper he did not feel well the whole weekend but just did not want to leave, everytime we mentioned it he would start to cry he wanted to camp.

Wendy also played in the water with the kids.I think at one point in thime we all was in the water.

Don't the girls look like they are enjoying themselves, Parker, Shy and one of the twins ( what a good Aunt I couldn't tell you which one she is) posed for the camera. Here Jodi is kicking it in her chair, We had a great spot. It was nice to just relax and hang out and visit.

Danny, The kids, and I always get up early for the parade. We make sure we get to our faveorite spot before anyone else, then we wait for 2 hours for the parade begins, We do the wake up call for the familys ( a little tradition). Good job wend, she got asked to hand out water to the runners, Parker and Oakley did to.

Never,Never leave your camera laying around this is what you get, Thanks Trina!!

What a sight, Mike could you not wait !! We had lots of fun this weekend. I started out at Grantsville Dam and then moved to Vernon, We missed Tony and Sandi, But all My sisters and brother was there it was great time.

The guys' went out swimming and just sat out there laughing, at what we don't know, us girls just sat on the side thinking they was nuts but that's not saying much for my family we are nuts!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I could do without the picture of me, but Trin's butt picture is way funny, I am going on a diet thats it.. I guess pictures are good for something.no really the pictures are way good. it was fun....

Wendy said...

Nik, way cute pics & you are a good composer too, I love them!!!
Thanks again for a fun, fun weekend and taking care of me I have the best family ever!!!

Trinbean said...

wow that is one HOTTTTT butt!!!! don't ya think!!!!
Ya thank you sooo much for the beautiful pictures off all of us...definately NO MORE CAMERAS WHILE CAMPING!!!!!