Saturday, July 26, 2008

Disneyland

I know that this is way late, bou in March we took our kids to Disneyland , with Danny's brother and his family. My older girls loved the California screeming, Now Nana loved the Tower of Terror she's my little dare devil, out of my family she was the only one to ride that.

We was there for 3 days and 4 nights. The weahter was great the high was 76. not to hot but not to cold. The kids were able to swim and go to Disneyland, This was our first real family trip. It was fun just to see the kids so excited to be there. I think that was the funnest part for Danny and I. With the economy being the way it is anymore you need to live for your family, you need to have the fun now because it's just the beginning.

Sandi and the kid's got in the dog pound in ToonTown. It was a cute picture.




Danny and I took our turn sitting off with witnee. I made sure I was able to sitoff all the water rides,Wit wasn't able to ride those ones, she wasn't big enough yet. Like the saying says " Live for Today not Tomorrow because you never know when Tomorrow will never come." My family is my life!! I Love All of them, My kids, My Husband, My sets of Parents, My sisters, & My Brothers(Trina & Justin are concidered my sister and brother) I Love Them All!!!!!!!


4 comments:

Trinbean said...

Thanks nikk for getting my BUTT off the FIRST PIC.....Cute pictures....I'm excited to go next year.

Anonymous said...

Ah how I love Disneyland. My fav ride is the Tower of Terror! We're taking our boys next fall...can't wait.

Jodi said...

OOh Disneyland... fun. I'm excited to take my girls too.

The Holmes Family said...

Looks like you guys had loads of fun.. I need to take my girls to Disneyland. How fun.