Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Life, Teenagers and Camping

Sorry I havent updated lately, life has been crazy in our house. My schedual at work changed for the good but i'm still trying to get use to staying longer at the walmart. I now work 9 hours a day to get the weekends off with my family, I go to work at 8p.m. and then get off at 6a.m. but the good thing i only work monday - thursday and have a 3 day weekend.
Sadie turns 13 on the 9th , we let her have a little party over the weekend, she had some friends sleepover then she wanted to take them to the mall. So that saturday after the sleepover we went to South Town mall just us girls, (Danny had wyatt and witnee) all the girls had at least $25-$40. to spend so I thought we would be out early, we got there about 10:15 and left at 2:30 I didnt think we would be there that long. The girls watched some kids take the quarters out of the fountain. They all had fun, after they shopped ( except my girls, they shop like me budget shoppers I think they only spent $10. each) I took them all to lunch. I just cant believe Sadie is a teenager now, Shyan is not that far behind. Does that mean we are getting old?
The girls do so much for me I felt they deserved a day out, they watch witnee for me when it is my turn to go to bed, they try to keep the house clean and they make sure witnee and wyatt eat.
So I should be doing more for them. This is kinda funny when we was at the Mall I called Danny to see what he was doing and Witnee had him out in the trailor watching movies, We pulled it out the week before to start getting it ready for camping, We bought a flat screen t.v. for it which I half to point out I don't have one in the house but needed one for the trailor. Anyways Witnee had to watch the t.v. in there, so Danny had to watch it out there with her.
This weekend as you all know is Easter, it's suppose to rain all week, but my husband has been so ancious to camp I guess we are camping in the rain. We have a generator to help keep the trailor warm and also run the t.v. we will be sitting in there watching t.v and playing games all week. funny.
WE figure, out of everything camping is probably the cheapest thing to do where everything else is going up, we will do alot of that, My kids love to camp so thats okay. We will take the 4wheeler and fishing poles and we will be set. Danny also got a new toy a jeep, from what we was told this jeep is moab ready. so for the hills i guess he will have fun,
I also wanted you all to know I turned off my house phone, I figured all of us except for witnee had a cell phone what was the need for the house phone, we use the cells more then the house one so I eliminated that bill. I'll get you all the number shortly.

0 comments: